Portrait: An Update

I stilll think the eyes are too white. But I really dig the PP work you've done on this.
If more than one person mention this I must be wrong. Thanks for mentioning it! I will keep that in mind for the next shot. I didn't save the layers info for this edit, because I didn't thought it would be a keeper. I was just trying to replicate the airbrushing I've seen. But there were too many layers anyway, I have to merge together several layers a few times.

If more than one person mention this I must be wrong. Thanks for mentioning it! I will keep that in mind for the next shot. I didn't save the layers info for this edit, because I didn't thought it would be a keeper. I was just trying to replicate the airbrushing I've seen. But there were too many layers anyway, I have to merge together several layers a few times.

You could use just a selection of the eyes from the original file and blend it to suit with your edit? Should not be a lot of work in that?

You could use just a selection of the eyes from the original file and blend it to suit with your edit? Should not be a lot of work in that?
Genius! I was thinking that too, but didn't really give it much thought.

Honestly I'm quite bored by this particular image, I only posted it because of the effect I achieved.

I like the lighting and composition of the photograph but eye whites are wayyyyyyyy too white.. and I don't really like the fact that this photo LOOKS pp'ed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back