Portrait for CD-cover

fotograf biel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotoboutique.ch
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a local musician. He's doing melancholic rock music. Which one would you choose for the CD-cover? Other C&C also welcome ...
Edi-Rock2-a20472443.jpg

Edi-Rock-a20472435.jpg

I prefer the 1st one ...

For some reason, your pictures aren't showing. The address shows when I quote you though. Don't know why it isn't showing ... everything looks right.

I like the first one more too. His left eye being closed more than his right one in the second one looks 'off' to me.

Not sure if it's there on the full size version, but the texture of his jacket is creating a moiré pattern in the first one... I don't really know how that could be fixed...

Edit

OK, now the pictures load.

first for sure. his eye is awkward and creeps me out a bit in the second one.

Great lighting.

First one definitely ... it screams CD cover to me.

Well done. I agree that the first shot seems to be the stronger one.

ya i like the first one better, his eye in the 2nd is creepy... but one question: maybe his ring should be flipped the other way? from the angle its taken it looks like the cross is upside down, whichs symbolizes antichrist, right?... i dunno, just something that crossed my eye that bugs me.

If his eye was open more in the second, I would vote for it. But number one is great too. I just think the poses and expression in 2 is stronger - more "rock"

I agree with rub... if his eye was more open it would be a yes for me. It is a very strong pose otherwise!

So many thanks everyone!

@Jackieclayton: The Artist doesn't mind the upsidedown cross ... it's a heavy-metal-music-thing, I think and nothing to worry about ...

We decided to take the first one as well ... the second could have a arrogant touch ...

I will also post the picture for the CD-back very soon and a CD-cover I did for a funky soul duo ...

Thank you all!

Most reactions

Back