How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon 6D
135 L f2
Ad600
First real try at frequency separation and feel pretty good about it now. It's the cropping!! I have done cut her feet off in camera!! So where should I crop now?
-- a little OT---
Any boxing fans here?? Who ya got? Mayweather or McGregor?
lexx_01-01.jpeg

Crop just above the knee.
Above the knee, above the hole, and below her fingertips. And maybe a little off the right side as well.

Also; pick a "standard" aspect ratio for the proportions, as most people will try to frame their photographs.

If you change your settings to "allow editing" then one of us could more easily express our suggestion.

I dont think frequency seperation is necessary in this shot as you can't really make out facial detail at the distance the shot is taken. Personally I think FS look as a bit naff as well. In close up shots you can tell a mile off that the subject's skin has been tinkered with - keep it real!

Yeah.. I think it's too much blur. And it's not that her skin needs anything at all.. buy it's more me trying g to learn the process. And thanks for you honesty.

Yeah.. I think it's too much blur. And it's not that her skin needs anything at all.. buy it's more me trying g to learn the process. And thanks for you honesty.

No problem. She's a great model. Can you post a version without the frequency separation?

Yeah, I am at work right now and when I get home I sure will.

Most reactions

Back