Portrait of a Woman (not nude..but in bra)

Yeah the original is much more better then the saturated one...good touch with the tattos to

Thanks for all the info! I will try shooting in RAW from now on. See what I can come up with.

the colored one is much better

My suggestion is to go bw that's it. Also there is severe jpeg artifact's on her forearm I'm kinda surprised no one else mentioned it, huh. I haven't checked your exif data, but if you can shoot in raw instead of jpg I would do that pronto ;)

Jpg artifacts at 400% on her foream are irrelevant and would not show up in the vast majority of prints or any use at 100%.

skieur

red is an eye catching colour. so many people make it a focal point.the bra with less saturation wud have attracted more. however b&w conversion will have full attention on the whole figure rather than first going to bra and then to her eyes....Focus on the eyes IS MOST IMP IN PORTRAITS.

RAW is the way to go I shoot in nothing else. Beware RAW images take up a lot of space at 10mp my images are about 8-13mb a pop x 300 images and you can fill up a 4gb card quick.

I stepped up to a 16gb CF card alongside my 4gb and have never ran out of space.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back