Portrait of my Mother

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted for a while... I took this one of my mother on Saturday. I was just playing around but I like it.

DSC_00721.jpg

Nice, I like the angle and she looks really happy. Her eyes are nicely focused. I think her face is just two blown out though. Doesn't look like you lost a lot of detail so that could be fixed in PP.

Nice, I like the angle and she looks really happy. Her eyes are nicely focused. I think her face is just two blown out though. Doesn't look like you lost a lot of detail so that could be fixed in PP.
It hasn't lost detail because it's not blown out. I used a red filter during the B&W conversion to make her skin light.

Great shot Lacey! I haven't seen you posting in a while.. how are things going?
Thanks, Kelly. Things are good, just really busy right now. My twins are gearing up for kindy, my little sister just moved in with us and I'm about to be out of town for a couple weeks. Just a lot of stuff. So excited about being out of town though! I'll be in Dallas and I'm getting together with Elsapet!

Thanks, Kelly. Things are good, just really busy right now. My twins are gearing up for kindy, my little sister just moved in with us and I'm about to be out of town for a couple weeks. Just a lot of stuff. So excited about being out of town though! I'll be in Dallas and I'm getting together with Elsapet!

Wow, that's awesome!! I can't wait to hear about it :)

Most reactions

Back