Portrait or Landscape?

I'm with AnderGraph...
But I think that colour conversion is very neat :)

I like the first shot better as well, but think that it works in portrait format. I would say to crop out some of the top b/c it just takes away interest from the car, but otherwise nice job. The car looks sweet, and the background is nice :)

Have to side w/ andergraph. I prefer the landscape but would've liked to have seen it from a different angle. The portrait has too much negative space at the top for my liking. Sweet ride...911?

i prefare the portrait, but its a pity the sky is overcast. Maybe you could crop a little of the top and try to burn in a little texture or something in to the sky

Thanks for the commments guys. I put more sky into the portrait one to try and make more of it, but perhaps I overdid it a bit.

Yes, it's overcast, but it's the north of Scotland in October - what do you expect :). I was trying to show that you can take interesting pictures no matter what the weather. I've got plenty of other pics of the car in nicer weather too.

I was also trying to show how the colour of the car really stands out, especially on a wet grey day.

It's a 1997 Porsche 911 Turbo, for those that are interested.

Colin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back