Portrait Packages (called collections)

openingshok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I originally modeled my business as a A la carte' studio, but afte a lot back and forth with myself I have decided to offer collections and A la carte' after a collection has been purchased. Take a look at tell me what you think. Specifically, are my packages a reasonable assortment, and do the prices appear to be reasonable for what I am offering.

Investments - B. T. Gayley Photography--Brian Gayley--Paola, KS Photographer

Thanks for looking!

Brian

Can't really comment on the pricing, it depends totally on your area and your cost of doing business. One recommendation I do have is to avoid setting finite numbers for things like the number of finished images or the date pictures will be available. Preface these with "approximately" or something similar that allows you a bit of movement if something goes wrong. What happens if you shoot a session and that evening come down with a horrible flu that lasts two weeks?

I never called my a-la-carte pricing, a-la-carte.

I called it Personalized Portrait Packages.

The client and I sat down, looked at the proofs, choose what was going to be printed and put together a package tailor made for that client. Often the package was developed based on however much wall and desk space the client had to display the framed prints, canvas, lay-flat albums, books, or whatever other products we wound up putting into their Personalized Portrait Package at home and at work.

And then we made a package for all the brothers and sisters, and a package for the aunts and uncles, and a package for the grandparents (the deepest pockets), and a package for the people that lived next door, and a package for anyone else I could think of.

Great feedback all. I am making some changes now. Thanks so much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back