Portrait Photographer wanted

J

John Lambert

Deleted by author.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might try contacting local colleges and universities around you and letting photography professors know. They would probably be your best resource for finding a student or someone willing to do it for not much espeically if they can use it for a school assignment or what not.

Deleted by author.

I'll go with what zedin has said. Go to the nearest place to you who teach photogaphy and talk to the teachers. Just make clear that your intentions are honest. You don't want to come over as a dirty man who gets kicks from young girls seeing him naked, do you? :mrgreen:
They may even invinte you in as a tool for a lesson. But they may insist on running background checks and the like. They tend to here. But that's not a problem, just takes a few weeks.

Deleted by author.

Deleted by author.

Deleted by author.

Deleted by author.

John,

If you were 6 hours closer, I'd shoot you. I've done some artistic nudes (male and female) commercially. I am surprised you haven't had someone step up to the plate.

Stephen

Last edited:
Deleted by author.

It's not really that much of a surprise. Some photographers are uncomfortable or inexperienced at shooting nudes while others spend a lifetime trying to get someone to model nude for them. Good luck in your search.

Deleted by author.

John , i don't want to be rude or tactless, and I'm definatly not trying to stereo type you. you should however think about this. Maybe the internet is not the best place to try and find a photog to do a nude study.

look at it from my point of view. I see someone posting on a forum as a Noob , lookin for a photog to picture him NUDE. I don't know this guy from a bar of soap. I can not figure out why someone whould want nude pics of themselves. (I'm sure there are valid reasons, just can se them for myself).

with all th kinds of wierdo's on the net sometimes , I'm not gonna take the bait. In fact I saw you post firts time , and ignored it for the simple reason that i didnt trust the circumstances.

I think that you would be better of trying to do this through a camera club or varsity. At least there people will have some sort of safety and sifting network for themselves.

Please understand that i'm not trying to lable you , or be judgmental, or anything of that sort. I'm trying to give you an idea of how other people (me included) might react to a post like yours.

Hanno

Most reactions

Back