Portrait Photographer wanted

Deleted by author.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opinions and feelings on nude photos are all over the spectrum. Not everyone wanting nude shots is a perve - male or female and I totally understand your wanting to have them taken. I wanted some semi nude photos of myself a couple of years ago and paid a local photographer a ton of money to have them done. It was worth every penny since I can't help but smile everytime I see them. She had written a book that I came across in Barnes & Noble and lucky enough, she was local to me. I have shot several females, nude or nearly nude, and money aside, the best reward for doing those jobs is the look on their faces when they see how beautiful they really are. I have yet to have the opportunity to shoot a male nude but will take the opportunity when it comes up. If you find yourself in the LA area, shoot me a PM. I'd shoot your photos - no problem. Keep trying. You'll find someone to shoot those shots eventually.

I would be interested, if you where alittle closser to me (or vise versa) Im located in Erie, PA and will travel to the Pittsburgh, pa or Columbus, OH areas but im not formillular with the philly area, plus it takes forever to get there...
www.df3photo.com

Deleted by author.

Deleted by author.

John, perhaps there was a misunderstanding about the purpose of this forum. This a place for photographers to share their work and improve their skill. There isn't a section for photography requests such as yours. I am a professional portrait photographer in New England and am not close enough to do a shoot. Have you tried calling any of the photographers in your area? Or, have you thought about doing a self portrait?

ThatCameraThingy said:
Please understand that i'm not trying to lable you , or be judgmental, or anything of that sort.

Alright then.... I will. You are way too on top of this site for me to comfortable, especially since you initiallly sought out female students. I can see what you're trying to do here. You can't convince me otherwise. Give it up.

Pete Christie

Deleted by author.

Deleted by author.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back