Portrait Session With My Niece

theusher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for c&c on these shots. This was somewhat impromptu, but for her first time modeling she did a pretty good job. #1 is a personal favorite of mine.

(Click any image for larger versions.)

the first one is my favorite, but her face is pretty hot. Highlight recovery should alleviate that.

I dont like #2 because, although every shot doesnt HAVE to be a face shot, something about this pose just doesn't draw me to the picture. And the shadows are a little harsh as well. The others are cute though!!! :)

I don't like #3 becuz she kind of looks creepy and evil..... it just looks like it should be a smiling picture not a picture of someone who wants to kill me

Love all the shots!!! 2 & 4 really take the cake. The light in the 2nd shot is on point and her reaction to it is amazing. Not sure what it is in the 4th shot. Kind of has a Diane Arbus influence...

Love & Bass

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate all feedback.

It's funny about #3. If you knew her, you'd know creepy and evil is so far from her! LOL It was more a wacky look she makes sometimes if you ask her to do even the simplest things. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back