Portrait Sitting (Informal) from Saturday

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was supposed to get shots of these 3 little girls together. (Not just any girls - my nieces :D) We got a few of them together. But the best seemed to be of them just playing.

IMG_53701e.jpg

IMG_5503e.jpg

IMG_5373e.jpg

IMG_5325e.jpg

IMG_5317e.jpg

IMG_5331e.jpg

IMG_5602e.jpg

IMG_5399e.jpg

Great shots. :) Beautiful little girls.

This is the kind of stuff I want to do- my main motivation for trying to learn anything about photography is so that I can capture the essence of my own two daughter's youth. I love seeing these type of shots because it gives me great ideas for taking pictures of my own kids.

:shock: :shock: :shock: That first shot --- WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are wonderful, really well lit and natural shots. Congratulations! I think I would have been a little concerned while taking the last one though. Expensive sunnies and the camera kit being rummaged through :s

great shots there Photogoddess! I really like # 7. Looks like they're up to something they shouldn't be! :D Who doesn't like to drink from the water hose! Great shots yo!

Zach

Cool stuff!

I love the bold #2
Would love to see #1 in black & white.

And how would let a lil one touch your camera bag?? :shock: I cannot dream a similar scenario! ;)

Nice shots! That last had me at the edge of my seat thinking "Oh NO! Don't drop the Canon USM on the ground!!" :lol: geez I'm a wierdo :crazy:

I like posed shots on occassion but I think kids photograph better when they are allowed to do what they do best - play. Kate, the one rummaging through my bag, was looking for yummys. Her mom carries that stuff in a blue bag too. I wasn't to worried about it. Maybe someday she'll want Aunt Tammy to show her how to take pictures. :goodvibe: Thanks guys!

Excellent group of shots, Tammy.... I'm drawn to the emotion of the first one but the second is so perfect with the lighting...they all have a great feel to them, so it's impossible to pick a fave. Great job! :D

Most reactions

Back