Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ciggyman1.jpg

Thanks for looking :wink:

Your strongest work, yet. :thumbup:

danalec99 said:
Your strongest work, yet. :thumbup:

I gotta agree Mansi. This is one of your best shots. It should be in a magazine. :thumbup: :thumbup: WOW!!!

i'm gonna google 'mansi'. i believe it will turn up as a professional photog associated with NG. ;)

WOW! Mansi this one is unquestionably one of your the best. Spectacular work!!!

Perfectly lit, perfectly framed, very sincere, open look - wow. I so like how his whole surroundings are reflected in his eyes. Very deep. Great one!

amazing.

can i ask how you do this?
do you talk to the person before you shoot him? (with a camera duh...) or are these candid shots?

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: well.. all i can say is thank you for the most wonderful comments :)
i dont know how far i deserve them...but it will make me strive for better always
thanks for looking :):hugs:

if you keep striving for better, i dont think we can take it.....mansi..this is just brilliant... this guys eyes make me wanna talk to him....he knows things..seen things... i'm with jonmikal....you are a national geographic photographer, huh?? if not, you will be soon....

remember us, ok?? when your running the world over....remember us...send us sneak peeks at your stuff......awesome mansi...awesome...

thanks aprilraven :hugs:
nat geo is far far far away... sigh.. hopefully someday :blushing:

great shot mansi! i love it. this is what is meant by 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. love the rough feel of it. did you add the grain?

Beautiful portrait mansi...you've captured something undefinable yet intense. :thumbup:
Upping the contrast has blown the highlights.. as you know. :) Maybe you could save those blown out bits with the history brush?

Most reactions

Back