Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
I've made this photo yesterday.
What do you think?
All suggestions and feedback is welcome. :)
Red_lips_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg

I like it. It's different.

I wouldn't mind seeing a less cropped version though.
Thank you. The photo isn't cropped, this is just the way I took it.. But I guess it would be better if I took it from a little distance.. ;)

At first I thought you had photoshopped those tears on her face.. and didn't like it. On second glance, I see they were there before, but I still don't like them there as they don't add to her expression or anything.. if she had otehr clown makeup on, maybe.

Have you tryed using unsharp mask on this? Seems the eyes could use some sharpening.

It would be great if the whole face was in focus.

I like it a lot. I do agree that I wish her eye weren't cut off. Very fun and unique.

I've edited the photo in Photoshop pretty much (the tears áre photoshopped on it). This one is closer to the original (just changed the brightness and colours). Which one you prefer? I guess I actually like this one better:

Red_lips_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg

This second close-up portrait was looking great until I scrolled down to the mouth and then found the collar distracting. It's a shame. Maybe, this photo cropped showing only the eyes and nose, with the eyes being the focal point would work better "IMO".

This second close-up portrait was looking great until I scrolled down to the mouth and then found the collar distracting. It's a shame. Maybe, this photo cropped showing only the eyes and nose, with the eyes being the focal point would work better "IMO".

I appreciate the colar. Adds a little fun to the picture. I don't think these were taken in a serious manner =)

I appreciate the colar. Adds a little fun to the picture. I don't think these were taken in a serious manner =)
Ok thank you! I indeed didn't mean to make a serious photo of it!

Most reactions

Back