Portrait

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not very imaginative with these titles am i! LOL

_SJF0007-2-1.jpg

Now I like that. Maybe a little more contrast or sharpening in the eyes would make it pop a little more, but not a bad effort at all.

Thanks Chris :) I have done a little work on the eyes (stopped myself from doing to much as i tend to over do them!!), but yeah, they do need picking up a bit more!

Bit more PP in the eyes:
_SJF0007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again all :)

Neo im happy for you to edit if you like :)

kanikulaedit.jpg

Awesome shot... Let me know what you think of the edit. (Keep in mind it's been through Photobucket.. so the quality has probably dropped.)

Awesome shot... Let me know what you think of the edit. (Keep in mind it's been through Photobucket.. so the quality has probably dropped.)

Aw thanks man - thats a nice edit :) - what was your process for that?

PuppyK, the shot was dead simple - it was actually a spur of the moment thing in my bedroom LOL

It was shot with my 50mm, F2 @ 1/125. The window was directly opposite and i used a diffused flash to help get some depth with shadows. There wasnt alot off PP but as Chris suggested, i sharpend the eyes a touch with a layer mask (high pass) and increased the contrast - not an awful lot though. HTH

KK x

I just did some levels, some burning, a tad of sharpening... And there you have it. :)

Most reactions

Back