portrait

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I was very much in two minds about posting this, I still am. I asked advice from someone and they told me something about it I wasn't expecting (and not sure I full believe, sorry if you're reading this).

me_005.jpg

Since you already know my thoughts I will keep quiet until some of the ladies of the forum comment. That way I can't be accused of swaying the replies. :mrgreen:

Oh, but I do agree with Hobbes that you look a lot like Dave Matthews in this shot.

:whistles and walks out of thread:

Thanks for looking.

Who's Dave Matthews? I think I know the name. It may just be one of those that always rings a bell though. I kinda look like him. Kinda.

ferny said:
Thanks for looking.

Who's Dave Matthews? I think I know the name. It may just be one of those that always rings a bell though. I kinda look like him. Kinda.

You don't know who Dave Matthews is? Please, for the sake of my sanity go to some site and download a song immediately.

Thats cool ferny we should start a B&W portrait theme...

celery said:
Have you tried cropping it a little on the bottom and closer to the head on the top?
It's a crop from a bigger image and I cloned out my body. I like it as it is, the composition that is.:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back