Portrait

AudioInjectedSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
112184125_l.jpg

It's me :D Tell me what you think, just random quotes added, and converted to black+white and adjusted brightness and contrast.

-Steve-

I like the grain in this and the pose. To me it's got a 'sad' air about it and reminds me of a poster for homeless people. Please don't take offence at that - because I think those posters are powerful. And I think you're on to something. But I don't like the quotes, sorry.

Meysha said:
I like the grain in this and the pose. To me it's got a 'sad' air about it and reminds me of a poster for homeless people. Please don't take offence at that - because I think those posters are powerful. And I think you're on to something. But I don't like the quotes, sorry.

:lmao: That's priceless!!

I like the picture but it does depress me. I also am not a big fan of the quotes. Very good use of the contrast and grain. :)

Great first pic..lose ALL the quotes unless you are being paid for them. Photography has a message in itself and the quotes distract from, rather than add to, the message...
Jules

Cheer up Emo Kid. Like the first. Quotes are from when I was a little unhappy teen and now they are kinda annoying. Like the shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back