portrait

davyhsieh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
some pix were shoot by S5 Pro if you would like to know. Comments are welcome. you can found more photos from fliker here http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidhsieh/ thanks for your looking.
0149.jpg

The portrait would be very very nice I think, if her face wouldn't been so burned out. And her left hand, too, but it is less disturbing for me.

Oh, I like it. I am wondering how much defference it would make if her elbow was in but I don't guess that matters too much as she is so pretty. :)

The portrait would be very very nice I think, if her face wouldn't been so burned out. And her left hand, too, but it is less disturbing for me.
Really appreciated your comments. The comments are very useful and just accurate. Thanks and thanks!!

Oh, I like it. I am wondering how much defference it would make if her elbow was in but I don't guess that matters too much as she is so pretty. :)
ummm, I think it make some difference if the elbow is really in. I will try it next time. I think she is really pretty too. Thanks for your comments, really!!

i dont know if its my screen...but her face and arms are screaming white...it looks overexposed to me

and yes...i believe the term is GORGEOUS

i dont know if its my screen...but her face and arms are screaming white...it looks overexposed to me

and yes...i believe the term is GORGEOUS
To some it might burn out already, but to my screen it is still fine, I guess it is still overexposed. But in Asia people we always like highlight key. And thanks, thanks for your looking and comments. I am so pleased. Thank you.

things to try could be to add more definition to her eyebrows and a little less lower body. great photo

ery beautiful girl, but it is too bright. I do like the way the necklace keeps your attention as you look down the page.
yap, too bright, I will fix that latar in my RAW. Thanks for your lookin and comments. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back