Portraits done on the weekend!

bellaPictures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bellapictures.com.au
Hello Everyone...hope you all had a great weekend. These were taken on saturday morning and the weather wasnt too good. It was raining on and off but we still managed to take some shots. Im not sure if im 100% happy with these because the mother wanted family photos but the kids could not sit still for them so i took lots of individual photos of them. They rather run around in the mud and rain!

So please feel free to comment!!!!

Melissa142.jpg

My daughter came along and played with the little girl!!
53.jpg

52.jpg

51.jpg

Melissa0571.jpg

Melissa0012.jpg

Melissa0432.jpg

Thanks for looking!

#4 is a standout for me! I often have the same worries that a family will be disappointed that we weren't able to get more family shots, or shots with the children together! It's hard at these ages and I do just what you did...follow them around and catch the true essence of how they were that day :D

I like number 4 as well... even more if you could whisk away the little bit of head/hair from the 3rd muskateer ;) I keep wondering what the face to the hair looks like, lol.

Soraiden said:
I like number 4 as well... even more if you could whisk away the little bit of head/hair from the 3rd muskateer ;) I keep wondering what the face to the hair looks like, lol.

thanks for your input, but im not sure how to do it in photoshop, please tell me how!!!

All my pics are ok to edit as well!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back