Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1902-Edit-2.jpg

DSC_1926-Edit-2.jpg

DSC_1920.jpg

These are really good Garbz!

The only thing I would change in #1 is the amount of area on the bottom. I would focus on the band a bit more. There may be a bit too much rock.

Also, in #2, it seems a little tilted. Maybe this was intentional?

Other than that, all 3 images are great as far as exposure, lighting, focus, depth of field, and color! I especially like #3 with the sun as the backlight, and them in front of the building and water. Nice urban feel to that one!

Nice job!

NJ

Hey thanks. That in number 2 was intentional although no where near as pronounced enough as I hoped. There were photographers on location I tried to take the opportunity while they were focusing on the other to get a close tilted bottom up at a wide angle and get a bit creative, but I was wearing a new white jumper so rolling on the ground was out of the question.

Thanks for your input. I'll have to look at number 1 a bit more now that you mention it.

are they a christian or wedding band? If so then they could be ok. If they're a rock band the pictures don't show it. I'd spruce em up a bit. I did this quick one in 5 minutes just playing around. Looks more like band pic to me

bandtest.jpg

I personally like number 1. Looks like it could be a poster with times and details along the bottom. I'm not sure I like the idea of the border to 'make them look like a rock band'. If they want to look edgier... which you didn't say, maybe a different location or maybe some shots to show off their personality. Just my 2 cents. lol

1 is real nice but I especially like #3 very nice!!. I think I would stay away from that edit though it looks just fine as it is I think all the edit does it to take very well exposed shot technically and mud it up and make it look poorly exposed wich is how alot of band shots are done hence the poster saying "Looks more like band pic to me".

It depends on the kind of band they are. Those pictures tell me this is a band I'd like to bring to play for mom on a sunday afternoon. They're good quality pictures but having been in rocks bands all my life I know I wouldn't be that happy. As I said though, for a wedding or christian band they'd be just fine.

The originals were fine to bring out their style. They are a standard urban cover band, covering australian pub classics. This is rock, country, slow, fast, and most importantly down to earth style music city pub crawlers relate to, the latter of which we tried to bring out a bit in these photos.

CrazyAva yes I see it now and it is a shame. I took several photos and this was the best one of the bunch. If I crop it higher the band member on the left seems to be sinking into the ground too. I don't think the other photographer got a good one on this pose either because of stuffed up fill flashing :(

Most reactions

Back