Portraits for c and c

all nice shots...#3 is precious!...very nice photos

I think number six and number one stand out as interesting above the others. All are pretty good and no real complaints. But from an artistic interest standpoint, one and six are grabbing.

number one stand out as interesting above the others. All are pretty good and no real complaints. But from an artistic interest standpoint

Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me.

Jeez, really nice work. Love the facial expression on 2. :lol:

Next time, if you would... click the little yellow square box on the top of the message text editor and insert the link in there so the pics will show up in the thread.

All are pretty nice shots. I agree with the others that #1 & #6 are the best of the bunch.

#2 - Selective coloring technique could use some work. Quite a bit of desaturated bits still showing on the hair thingy.

#4 & #5 - Like both of these. However, the focus seems to be on the lips instead of the eyes causing them to be a bit soft.

Good work all in all.

Thanks Manaheim for the yellow box tip and for your comments.
Bullit, thank you for your advice....I hadn't noticed the desaturated bits until you pointed them out. Also about the focus on the lips instead of the eyes, it looks so obvious now that you've pointed it out, I'm surprised I didn't see it before....thanks again

I also love #1 the most. The rest are very good, but #1 is great! I love the simplicity of the background. It fills the frame and it's very interesting, but is simple enough to keep your attention on the subject.

Most reactions

Back