Portraits of a loser

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This young lady has recently lost 120lbs and wanted to do a photo shoot to boost her confidence. Here are a couple shots from the session.

sa3982.jpg

sa4035.jpg

Very nice...send more in.

And big congrats to her for a great job with the poundage.

Great shots! She probably didn't realize just how great she looked until she looked at your photos. I bet they made tears well up in her eyes.

Tell her I'd hit it, lol. Seriously she looks good here. Dont really like the blue tint photo but I like her pose there.

Shot look good, the post processing :thumbdown:

<*Wolf Whistle*> She can come and model for me anytime! :) ... Wife says make that anytime wife is home. ;)

The blue is OK for me but it's a nice shot and could stand a couple of different versions.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Very nice...send more in.

And big congrats to her for a great job with the poundage.
Thanks, I'll pass along the congrats.

Great shots! She probably didn't realize just how great she looked until she looked at your photos. I bet they made tears well up in her eyes.
I haven't had a chance to chat with her, but I hope she likes them.

Tell her I'd hit it, lol. Seriously she looks good here. Dont really like the blue tint photo but I like her pose there.
Thanks for the feedback. The blue is just one option for her.

Shot look good, the post processing :thumbdown:
Thanks for looking and feedback.

<*Wolf Whistle*> She can come and model for me anytime! :) ... Wife says make that anytime wife is home. ;)

The blue is OK for me but it's a nice shot and could stand a couple of different versions.
Thanks. For each shot she selected, I provided a couple of different crops and processing so she would have some selection. She ended up with about 4 versions from this one image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back