www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and crits please

PAIGE4.jpg

PAIGE2.jpg

PAIGE1.jpg

PAIAG.jpg

1 is good, 3 is good lighting, not feeling her expression 2nd would have been good on a black background

I like your last pics content, and your first pics exposure (as far as colors)

I did a color adjust.. Seemed to blue, I am sure you could play a little more..
-Red Up
-Green Down
-Blue Down (It was really blue to me)
-Raise the contrast a little too
PAIAG.jpg

Great model, good photography, BAD direction. #1 would have been a keeper but for the background, #2 is nice, but I don't really like the OOF stalks in front of her face, #3, as mentioned, the expression... and #4 the same. Even if it's just a friendly shoot with your girl-friend or sister, use the opportunity to practice taking charge of the model as much as you practice your photographic skills - there's some awesome potential here. Keep at it!

The wheat stalks in front of your subject are killing your shots. I like the #1 and #3 (although #3 would have been better if you had stepped two feet to the left so that stalk wasn't in the way.) I really like the expression in #3. She looks like she's quite a character. But I'm not too sure it fits the scene and her dress. If she was in a punk rocker outfit and a dark setting, the expression would fit. A wheat field on a sunny day in a nice dress; not so much.

Also, your white balance is off on #2 and #4. But the stalks really kill these two shots. I can't say I care for the pose in these two, either.

They're good shots, but could be better. Good job.

I really like her expression. It looks.... her. I like it when people are comfortable being themselves... especially when the pictures are really for them anyway.

#3 would have been awesome with some fill flash for those harsh shadows on her face, and minus the wheat in the way

#3 would have been awesome with some fill flash for those harsh shadows on her face, and minus the wheat in the way

Yeh I getcha, truth be told the reason for all the grass in the way and the bad lighting on that shot is the fact that I was testing out a new zoom lens and I think the focal length on those shots was about 110mm!

What about no 1?

Did a quick 5 min edit of #1, hope you dont mind. Let me know if you do and I'll take it down!

edit.jpg

Most reactions

Back