Portraits of Jack

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,
Comments and constructive critique always appreciated.
x x Jem x

#1...
jc03x.jpg

#2...
jc07x.jpg

#3...
jc005x.jpg

#4...
jc05x.jpg

#5...
jc009xs.jpg

Thanks for looking x

I'm liking #3, I think it's very creative. The only thing that bothers me is that it's totally split into equal parts. I'd like to see it with more of the 3rds rule applied.

Oh I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the last one! Of course they all are great but that's my favorite.

Love all of them -- The last one is my FAVORITE... I can never get that shot to look like you did.. NICE shot.. Jack is adorable... My youngest is 18 months... I miss when she was that small... :)

Thanks for the comments...
Thanks April... I went back and cropped a chunk off the right and i think it looks better - will post it later.
Jimmyjaceymom & zendianah - thankyou... he is my friends bub.. 1 week old in these pics... my youngest is almost 3! they certainly grow up WAY too quickly... wish i was having more :0(

Still thinking these pics look a bit pixelated/ yuk on here after resizing... have never had a problem with photobucket before but both of my recent posts have been weird? The originals are very sharp and clear???? Anyway??? no idea??????? xx

Hey did you have that one on iStockphoto ? i could have sworn there was one just like that on there featured lightbox lol....see you could be making some money on these :)

no. #5 is my favorite...looks like one to frame...congrats

Most reactions

New Topics

Back