Portraits...

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some recent photos I took as a TFP (Time for Print) job. Let me know what you think. Here is a link to more photos from that shoot.

http://www.df3photo.com/modules.php...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Galina1.jpg

Galina2.jpg

Galina14.jpg

Galina15.jpg

Thanks for looking! Any Questions and Comments are Welcome!

Thanks Artemis, I agree that they need something done there...

anyone else want to comment??? please... I hear critiqueing other peoples photography helps them become better photographers....

Try some curves and levels do...infact...mind if I download these and do some editing, then re upload them?

After reading the post I was reminded that after I came home from the bar lastnight I fooled around with one of the pics... here it is...
Galina_works_copy.jpg

I should redo levels and all that on the others though...

I hope you don't mind as I'm not in the habit of editing other photoraphers photos but I thought I would give it a go. I find the colors very cold so I warmed them up a little.

Galina15col.jpg

I could not help but also try it in B/W

Galina15.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

Hey Thanks, yea my color wasnt very good at all... I think I just finally got tiard of looking at them after I scanned them and spotted them and didnt to much on the color end...
Thanks for the comments and edit JonK and AIRIC, its always appreciated!

Excellent work! I particularly like the motion of her hair. Again; maybe a little more contrast. Hats are tough in that they create a shadow over the eyes. You did a good job of alleviating that.

hey, thanks for posting twice! I agree with the shadows from the hats... I was using fill flash but acouple times it didnt go off... I think that the wind may have saved us that day... I had to reschedual the shoot, we met at 9am and it was super windy (i felt like an ass cause my shirt kept plowing up while shooting) then It just started downpooring... intence rain and huge drops off and on for afew hours... we broke it up at like 9:30am... and reschedualed for 2pm after checking the weather... just happens that i locked my keys in the car durring the rain... that stunk... but i had my cell and there was a mcdonalds near...
thanks for the comments...

Most reactions

Back