Posing Qustions

DesignerVamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to be doing some pregnancy photos this weekend and I'm looking for some posing techniques that may be useful! I've done some already, but they were for a friend and we kind of brainstormed between the two of us to figure out the best poses for her. My website is studiocphotos.com if you would like to look at the poses I've done for her.

I'm not very good at coming up with poses and I dont want to seem unprofessional when I'm trying to pose this couple this weekend. Any suggestions? :)

A tip I learned was to look though magazines and web sites and look for shots/poses that I like....and tear them out (print them off). Don't be afraid to bring these sheets to your shoot and ask your model to pose like that. It may even be helpful for her to see the pose first. With maternity shots, there is a wide range of styles and various states of undress...so it would be a good idea to know what your subject is comfortable with. For my first mat shoot, I printed off a whole list of thumbnail images and she let me know what style she was comfortable with.

Most reactions

Back