Positive vibes from this site

i have. it makes me experiment more with composition. similar to when i noticed someone using dead space in the foreground rather than creating foreground interest . so i started experimenting with dead space in the foreground. This was the opposite. He placed a tree directly in the foreground actually blocking part of the rest of the shot. why a few weeks back i attempted the same thing with a post on here. which was welcomed with reactions that i need a chainsaw. Dropped a tree right on the third line in the immediate foreground wondering what i would get for comments. And the other day i posted a bw child and truck putting the truck in the foreground oof. Making me think when it is okay to break the rules and for what reason on foreground. In the photographers case, he basically told me he can put the tree wherever the hell he wants and he asked me who the fruck i am to judge his photos..

My guess would be is that all you saw in the original was the tree in the foreground and you don't yet have the conceptual skills to see what else was done to make the original picture work while yours didn't.

It would also help a lot if you abandoned the IM style of posting and actually used capitals and periods and paragraphs to format your responses.
Notice that while James Joyce didn't have to because he was creating enduring art, you do because all you are doing is commenting and your stream of consciousness ideas become even more impenetrable when they are un-formatted.

i have. it makes me experiment more with composition. similar to when i noticed someone using dead space in the foreground rather than creating foreground interest . so i started experimenting with dead space in the foreground. This was the opposite. He placed a tree directly in the foreground actually blocking part of the rest of the shot. why a few weeks back i attempted the same thing with a post on here. which was welcomed with reactions that i need a chainsaw. Dropped a tree right on the third line in the immediate foreground wondering what i would get for comments. And the other day i posted a bw child and truck putting the truck in the foreground oof. Making me think when it is okay to break the rules and for what reason on foreground. In the photographers case, he basically told me he can put the tree wherever the hell he wants and he asked me who the fruck i am to judge his photos..

My guess would be is that all you saw in the original was the tree in the foreground and you don't yet have the conceptual skills to see what else was done to make the original picture work while yours didn't.

It would also help a lot if you abandoned the IM style of posting and actually used capitals and periods and paragraphs to format your responses.
Notice that while James Joyce didn't have to because he was creating enduring art, you do because all you are doing is commenting and your stream of consciousness ideas become even more impenetrable when they are un-formatted.
could be. still playing with it and giving it some thought. Or maybe the original picture just didnt work for ME. Worth a ponder either way. why you so concerned with how i post? i tend to be a fast thinker and typer. never really concerned myself with it. Figure people dont like it they wont read it. Dont know how james joyce wrote. Dont care. i dont idolize anyone. i take from them what i want to learn. Thats it.

Writing and typing with care improves your ability to communicate because people can read it better and it signifies that you care enough about your post to write, spell, and punctuate, which means that you care enough about your communication that people will want to read it.

Most reactions

Back