Possible NYC Meet-up

JonMikal said:
what, you don't like spontaneity? ;)

:lol: October is out for us because I forgot I have a Saturday class for school and already have to miss one for our wedding. The new term starts in November so I have a whole new class I can skip for that term :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
:lol: October is out for us because I forgot I have a Saturday class for school and already have to miss one for our wedding. The new term starts in November so I have a whole new class I can skip for that term :mrgreen:
atta girl! :thumbup: :lmao:

JonMikal said:
what, you don't like spontaneity? ;)

no, but i want to save money and really live it up in NYC with my friends and my girlfriend.

LaFoto said:
PLAN a meet-up?
PLAN a meet-up?
Where's the fun, where's all the getting-lost and the not-being-on-time and the U-turns and all that then? Hm? ;)

yeah and the "square junction" :D:D:D hehehe
c'mon!!! You are talking about A PLAN?! you're kidding right? There is TPF -> The Plan is F.... never mind :p

oh damn... if Santino goes... I'm going to :p Matt!!! Are you going to pack me this time, or not?!?

mentos_007 said:
oh damn... if Santino goes... I'm going to :p Matt!!! Are you going to pack me this time, or not?!?

I think Matty's suitcase will be full...maybe Santino's though! ;)

The first three weeks of November look fine for me. NYC hotels are pretty expensive maybe we could all stay with Dew.;)

Serious what area would we what to stay in or near and what would we to see and shoot. Personally not 100% sure I would what to go any away.

manhattan has lots to see; times square....central park, etc

Agree with Manhattan and those locations. I visited NYC back in Aug 99, stayed in the Upper West side near the park. I my opinion it would be best if folks could stay at hotels near each other or at same one if possible.

What is everyone’s opinion about staying out side of the city and commuting in to the city? Also Weekend or mid-week?

I've never been to NYC so Manhattan sounds good to me! It would have to be a weekend for us to go...we were thinking of taking Friday off work and driving, or driving late on Friday after work and heading home mid day on Sunday.

We're only 5 hours away and friends of ours just drove there a few weeks ago and said it was great. Flying is out for us, I won't be allowed on a plane due to the pregnancy at that point. Plus, our vehicle can seat 8 which would make transportation while there easy to do as a group.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back