Post a picture of any instruments you play!

Since we all are posting guitars, here's mine

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

fun! I've got a few instruments, I mostly focus on Bass, but I play some guitar on occasion...I used to play regularly in a local band, but its just a hobby.

Here's the guitars:
here's my Baby Taylor, this is a 3/4 size 6 string guitar, its got a less-common mahogany top
babytaylor.jpg

Then there is my yamaha pacifica:
Yamaha.jpg

and my 12 string Seagull:
seagull.jpg

Then the basses:
These are the Warwick sisters....the one on the right is a pre-98 corvette with dimarzio pickups in it, solid bubinga body and solid wenge neck, the other is a '93 fretless fortress bass
warwick.jpg

any my Double bass:
doublebass.jpg

doublebass1.jpg

then this is a 4 string bass I've been building for a while, it's made from black walnut, wenge, bubinga, maple, and ebony, the top is an amboyna burl, the fretboard inlay is mother of pearl, and the pickup is a custom wound Nordstrand humbucker with a matching cover....everything is finished with it except I need to just wire it up. I should get some better pics of it, these were taken quite a while ago
06.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

depends on what kind of strat you're talking about, the problem with strats is that some are extremely good, and some are piss poor.

my pacifica is a really early model from the early 90's that they don't make anymore. I like it, and it performs well, I'd put my model on par in terms of build quality and fit/finish as a mid/low end american strat, however I can't speak for the current lineup of pacificas, they appear to have morphed into a more 'budget' line than the original ones over the years...

I use mostly bass, but if I were to upgrade the pacifica, personally, I'd probably be looking at the gibson lineup, I typically like the feel of the les pauls more than the strats...but to each their own...

I have a lot of guitars:blushing: I still play all of these

$57strat.jpg
1957 Fender Stratocaster

$af93a5e7.jpg

2001 Fender Telecaster®. Upgraded high output electronics. Pretty much my #1

$stein.jpg

Steinberger M series. Headless

$fb81ddbe.jpg

$6e39eee3.jpg

Also have a 1959 Fender Jazzmaster. Not crazy about this guitar

digital flower said:
I have a lot of guitars:blushing: I still play all of these

1957 Fender Stratocaster

2001 Fender Telecaster®. Upgraded high output electronics. Pretty much my #1

Steinberger M series. Headless

Also have a 1959 Fender Jazzmaster. Not crazy about this guitar

:O lucky! I want to get a Fender acoustic-electric, Squire Strat, and Epiphone SG :(

-Ken Turner

Most reactions

Back