Post a picture of yourself

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like to know what who I am talking to looks like, just a thing. I'm sure many of you agree it is more personal that way. I'd post this in the self portrait thread, but some of the pics I am about weren't taken by me. You can also post a little info to make the convos smoother.

l_abc4d860624b0ea7fa28b6e67b358480.jpg

And finally a cool kind of dazed black and white.

IMG_0086.jpg

Been into photography: interested for about 3 years, hands on since December 2006 (first camera)
Most browsed sections: any sub forum under "The Foundations of Photography"

my avatar is not myself ... btw, the first one reminds me of frodo when the ring starts to take over ...

my precioussss

Haha yeah, that was a gag to scare the sh*t out of my girlfriend. It worked. I put it in an animated gif where at first it was a "this image cannot be displayed" red "X" and after about 3 seconds it flashes to that full screen. I just liked the photo afterward.

my avatar is not myself ... btw, the first one reminds me of frodo when the ring starts to take over ...

my precioussss

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Nice shots.. although it looks like in the first two your color balance was way off. ;)

<----- well, that's me. Usually less green, less shaky and less grumpy, but still.

as for the pics, me like, but your eyes are really dark in #2 and I think #3 could benefit from upping the contrast. Well, I mean, the tree tends to take over.
Oh and lose the can and cond...eh cookie.(?).;)

pascal

Haha it DOES look like a condo.... Something was bothering me about it. It was a weird chocolate thing my friend gave me. this was at lunch in school today. One of my friend wanted to use my camera and I said sure. then she turned into a bossy photographer and said "sit by the tree, look natural" I just happened to be drinking a coke and eating the chocolate thing at lunch. It was pretty disgusting. "Strawberry poppin chocolate" it was called, came out of a lunchable.

IMG_0089.jpg

Essentially a milk chocolate disk with strawberry pop rocks melted inside of it.

Haha it DOES look like a condo.... Something was bothering me about it. It was a weird chocolate thing my friend gave me. this was at lunch in school today. One of my friend wanted to use my camera and I said sure. then she turned into a bossy photographer and said "sit by the tree, look natural" I just happened to be drinking a coke and eating the chocolate thing at lunch. It was pretty disgusting. "Strawberry poppin chocolate" it was called, came out of a lunchable.

IMG_0089.jpg

Essentially a milk chocolate disk with strawberry pop rocks melted inside of it.

I am not sure that is fit for human consumption.:lol:

Sounds disgusting at any rate.

<~~~ That's me!!

But here's another a little bigger...

With my boyfriend at a wedding
l_dd4c478e33a3a955a537ab6c355efcb5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back