Post a picture of yourself

$278271_10150234152982127_7825244_o.jpg

Alright Doug....what is the deal on the hat? MY 4 year old has one similar to it. ;) Does it mean something?

It means I'm pretty damn immature and I like that about myself :) although since this image I have lost that hat :(

Also, spending 10 hours walking up mountains with some people that are pushing themselves a bit on the limits morale is really low and keeping it high and encouraging people seems easier when I have a silly hat on my head! ;]

Edit: Its warm too :D

Alright Doug....what is the deal on the hat? MY 4 year old has one similar to it. ;) Does it mean something?

It means I'm pretty damn immature and I like that about myself :) although since this image I have lost that hat :(

Also, spending 10 hours walking up mountains with some people that are pushing themselves a bit on the limits morale is really low and keeping it high and encouraging people seems easier when I have a silly hat on my head! ;]

Love your energy!! It's so refreshing! Where were you hiking?

[/QUOTE]
Love your energy!! It's so refreshing! Where were you hiking?[/QUOTE]

Around the peaks of wales! Snowdonia and the stretches of land around, lovely views and countryside I must say! its a shame It was so bloody foggy I couldn't see a thing! for instance, the whiteness behind me should be a lovely view of all surrounding peaks around 3/4 of the way up. :) gotta love a good hike/climb

Alright, alright. I will send you a new one! :)

I have one like that except its a real raccoon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back