Post a picture of yourself

wekfestx1.jpg

actual photo from my website lol :icon_thumright:

I'm asking people/strangers to be comfortable in front of the camera when shooting them, but at the same time, I'm not comfortable at all. So... I decided to snap selfies all the time ;)

last week, after the conference, bathroom in the hotel

View attachment 86720

Well lookie here! It's good for us that you've stopped being camera shy.. :bouncingsmileys:

I visited the Race course today, and came to know victory vibes recently passed away!! She was the fastest runner they had.. Not happy to say the least but I have some great memories from back then, this was one of those!!

IMG_2340_zpsac24fad2.jpg

MeonVictoryvibes_zps6f3c6f3d.jpg

Oh my!!

Mike_Grad.jpg

Graduation, 1973.

mike-fish.jpg

The catch of the day?! Or the bait?! Probably a year or so later.

Hmmmmmm............ can't remember if I've posted these before! Oh well..................... who could get enough of me?!?!

:boogie:

I visited the Race course today, and came to know victory vibes recently passed away!! She was the fastest runner they had.. Not happy to say the least but I have some great memories from back then, this was one of those!!

IMG_2340_zpsac24fad2.jpg

MeonVictoryvibes_zps6f3c6f3d.jpg
looking good there Raj!

(and yes, you're the best looking guy there :))

Oh my!!

The catch of the day?! Or the bait?! Probably a year or so later.

Hmmmmmm............ can't remember if I've posted these before! Oh well..................... who could get enough of me?!?!

:boogie:

funny, like, agree

you call that a fish!!? ;)

Maria, would it be wrong of me to say I like your new profile pic? I mean……It kind of makes me feel warm and tingly.
How could that be wrong then!?

...and I understand... I'm enjoying also ;)

Most reactions

Back