Post a picture of yourself

So... Went back a few pages and theres some pretty chatty people in here, so decided to scrounge up a photo of me, not a selfie or for that matter, picture of myself person. So here is one from this summer...

I would be the shorter one of the two...

10488158_712909842095951_1564817728650425857_n by heather.koch43, on Flickr

10313487_10152719901005211_2880102100663309132_n.jpg

Another new one for me, too!

Self
by Forkie, on Flickr
you were gone for a while.... and now I can't remember am I talking to you or not? hmmmmm....

if we're talking, I like your selfies
if we aren't talking, I still like your selfies but I'm not going to tell you that or hit the like button

and... give me that shirt, it looks so cozy, must have it!

;)

Another new one for me, too!

Self
by Forkie, on Flickr
you were gone for a while.... and now I can't remember am I talking to you or not? hmmmmm....

if we're talking, I like your selfies
if we aren't talking, I still like your selfies but I'm not going to tell you that or hit the like button

and... give me that shirt, it looks so cozy, must have it!

;)

We are always talking, Maria. Always talking, and the world is a better place for it ;)

I'm glad you like my selfies. But I'm not sure if I like yours. I think you need to post some more to help me decide. :)

We are always talking, Maria. Always talking, and the world is a better place for it ;)
yup, it really is

I'm glad you like my selfies. But I'm not sure if I like yours. I think you need to post some more to help me decide. :)
send me that shirt and I'll take a selfie ;)

Last edited:
yup, it really is

send me that shirt and I'll take a selfie ;)

But then what will I do without my shirt?

This is a fairly recent photo of me that my wife took. We were on a "Photo Taking Vacation" in the San Juan Islands of Washington State.
IMG_36473.jpg

Here is a more recent photo she took of me while we were out on a day photo taking trip:

IMG_39201.jpg

Dick

Most reactions

Back