Post a picture of yourself

Woah, now THATS a big camera! Nice picture too! Glad to see the full version!

Thanks. It's heavy too and I carry 2 on a typical wedding day. :eek: I guess I can't complain since I get paid to work out. :D
I think I would end up with hand cramps in about 15 minuets with just one of those! Looks like another excuse not to shoot weddings. Lol!

I think I would end up with hand cramps in about 15 minuets with just one of those! Looks like another excuse not to shoot weddings. Lol!

I love weddings though. Watching 2 people being so happy starting a new life together is just amazing... minus the part that I'm responsible for all the beautiful pictures regardless of what happened. That part is stressful. :D

these are the only selfies I've got as of recently.. lol due for a new one though! i'll have to get on that one of these days! you guys are inspiring me to come out of hiding.

Congrats!!! How far along are you?

Last edited:
I'm 19 weeks but apparently second babies are no joke in the belly dept! Lol I didn't look this pregnant til like two months further along with my son.

these are the only selfies I've got as of recently.. lol due for a new one though! i'll have to get on that one of these days! you guys are inspiring me to come out of hiding.

CBC_7722 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
If you showed us your face, we'd see that "glow" preggers women have! Is your son excited?! How are you explaining a new brother/sister to him? Good to see you back posting!

If my ugly ass can post selfies... everyone else should join in!! :D

PS, I'm not calling anyone ugly :eek:

Lol I feel like I barely have energy to brush my hair much less stage a true selfie. I booked a local photographer for some maternity photos in early April though! :)

I'm not 100% sure my son knows what's going on. He's not very verbal still but he does kiss and hug my belly and tap it and say baby. Lol not sure if he's just repeating or if he knows somethings up or what but its adorable. <3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back