Post a picture of yourself

Pro-tip: the slightly curved, protruding portion of the hat, know variously as the 'bill', 'brim' or 'peak' should be placed directly above the eyes, centred on the nose for maximum benefit.
Haven't spent much time in the 'hood, eh?

Pro-tip: the slightly curved, protruding portion of the hat, know variously as the 'bill', 'brim' or 'peak' should be placed directly above the eyes, centred on the nose for maximum benefit.
Haven't spent much time in the 'hood, eh?
Only when I need it to keep the rain off of my head!

This kind of phototography is fun because it looks like an act. Just a selftimer and a pose. The posterization is just because it makes it proper for viewing. The act here is just what it seems.
by gone with here after.jpg

Picture taken with the brand new EF 50mm f/1.8 STM that I just got in the mail today! Have been so exited to test it since this morning, took the occasion to do some self-portrait shots to test the bad boy. I can't believe how the auto-focus is silent. I could barely ear it in my noise free studio at 1 meter distance.

Here's the picture :p

Self-Portrait-28-05-2015.jpg

Last edited:
I modified this picture to match my character in the Japanese anime scene. It looks washed as that is okay, film. Cartoons. Just in case you are wondering, this shot took a bit of planning yet the angle was thought out beforehand. Not everyone can do this style of art because Manga takes some time to expose --Boss LuckyIMGP3867.JPG

Most reactions

Back