Post for a friend

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend of mine has just purchased a D40 and i'm trying to convince him to join up here and start posting images, but as he's just started with photography he's feeling a little shy.

So with his permission, here is an image he took with my 20D and 105mm macro lens.

I did a little PS work on it, hope I haven't overdone it, C&C please.

bottlecap.jpg

perfect DOF

Friend of Ben's: JOIN!
(Tell him I said so, and I am a mod, so I have some say here :biggrin: )
It is a good one, too good not to be shown, and if he produces more of the kind, it would be a shame if he took them just for himself! Pictures are there to be SHOWN.

So, again, friend of Ben's: JOIN! Join NOW! :D

great shot but I can think of better beers :lol:

I joined on Ben's recommendation and the encouraging words of the members who took the time to comment. I shall post some photos soon, I am open to criticism and I really look forward to learning as much as I can from you all.

Cheers!

Chris.

WooHoo

finally someone listened to me :thumbup:

Hey Chris. You made it! Coolest. You found your way to TPF. Welcome!!! :D

With this photo of yours (taken with Ben's camera and lens) you may very, very well be a member here ... now be brave and post some more pics! You don't happen to be the friend showing in Ben's Walk-in-the-woods-photos? If so, we have met before, in person... if not, then, well, we might NOT have met. If you are who is in the avatar photo, then we haven't met for sure.

Hi LaFoto, thanks for replying!

Yes that's me in the avatar so we haven't met (yet)... However Ben has spoken very highly of the TPF meet-ups so perhaps one day we shall meet in person! I can certainly see photography becoming a life-long hobby of mine :D

I shall hopefully post some photos this evening as I'm really looking forward to learning how I can improve.

All the best!

Chris.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back