-Pete

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_8078.jpg

Where did the clouds go, man? Hahaha.

I absolutely love the second picture. Yea wind farms!

Keepin' it nice a simple -- I like it.

but i loved the 4th one, as that one is amazing

They are this client's buildings on different locations, photographed on different days?
I can't critique your photography, as you're a pro and have made a living with your photography for years, while I'm just a tiny amateur who more or less likes her hobby... but I can say that I like what I see.
Reminds me a bit of what my dad used to photograph back in the days when he still had a little extra income with the photography he took (for a builder of readymade houses it was).

They are this client's buildings on different locations, photographed on different days?

The client is the builder. These are of five different locations. I can't recall if any were made on the same day. Sometimes they'll schedule me for one in the morning with a second in the afternoon. There's usually some driving to do.

I can't critique your photography, as you're a pro and have made a living with your photography for years, while I'm just a tiny amateur who more or less likes her hobby...

Don't believe that for a second! In fact, often someone who is a bit removed from the process can see much that I miss. And, the older I get, the more I realize I can learn from anyone if I just take time to listen.

...but I can say that I like what I see.

Thanks!

-Pete

did you use a pole for those last 2?

This has inspired me to upload some building shots I did (for the company I work for).

very nice
the shots from elevated angles look best on these buildings

I always enjoy viewing your work. Gives me something to work towards! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back