Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by alarionov, Apr 6, 2009.
looking for PP CC
2. first panorama
3. Serious PP
Your first doesn't look like it's had any PP.
Second, horizon is crooked. I would push the color more too. Did you stitch a series of shots for this?
Third looks the best, but I don't like the distracting dark spots above her head. they do help define the perspective, but they distract from the subject. I would run the dodge tool on them just to lighten them up a bit.
What program are you running for PP?
1. all I did was bump up the saturation and increased the blue
2. seried of 3 shots stiched
3. I actually totally over exposed this shot and this was the best I can do to salvage it.
Using PhotoShop Elements 7.
Thanks for the comments
I guess I dont care for any.
1. Nice colors, but looks underexposed. Also, not terribly interesting. Hard to tell what your subject is.
2. Not too interesting, focus seems off, and the composition needs work.
3. I'm not a fan of the vignette or the sepia. Also its over-exposed and the highlights are blown out. Also you must've done some editing in her hair because I see gray patches that aren't very appealing.
Separate names with a comma.