Post Production technique Amended

Same comment as your other thread for the same topic.

Not impressed.

Last edited:

No impressed.

Perhaps there are those here who might benefit by this tip. If I offended you, accept my apology.

Ben :)

Thanks for sharing it. Whether I like it or not, I am always glad to see someone share info here.

Not impressed.

you're very annoying, and this man is a far, far better photographer than you will ever dream of being.

you really have nothing better to do with your time?

also to comment on your post on his OTHER thread you flamed..

YOU parent your children and no one else, get a grip. You want the fashion world to stop because your kids are jealous? .. Right..

Not impressed.

you're very annoying, and this man is a far, far better photographer than you will ever dream of being.

YOU parent your children and no one else, get a grip. You want the fashion world to stop because your kids are jealous? .. Right..

*rolls eyes* Thank you for that lovely display of how not to behave on a civilized forum.

You find someone annoying? That's so sad, I'll write you a ballad. Use the ignore button.

Interesting technique. Always looking for different post-processing technique. Thank you for sharing.

Ben ... I visit your sites and really enjoy your work. Thanks.

Not impressed.

*rolls eyes* Thank you for that lovely display of how not to behave on a civilized forum.

You find someone annoying? That's so sad, I'll write you a ballad. Use the ignore button.

I think airing grievances is better than using the ignore button. Settling disputes will lead to a civilized discussions because people can see the effect of their behavior. If you don't let someone know there's a problem, how can they fix it?

Back on topic though... I took a look at the site last time you linked it up, but haven't had a chance to really read through it.

I think airing grievances is better than using the ignore button. Settling disputes will lead to a civilized discussions because people can see the effect of their behavior. If you don't let someone know there's a problem, how can they fix it?

Back on topic though... I took a look at the site last time you linked it up, but haven't had a chance to really read through it.

Airing greivances are totally understandable. I have no issue with it. As in the original post. Not in this thread.

If a fashion photog, editor or anyone else marks an imagine that it has been edited, I have no issues. But to just publish something and have others believe it's true, it's misrepresentation. I see this with my own daughter, my co-workers and people in general.

Most will look at a fashion magazine and look at the pictures and say, "WOW, I wish I could look like that." It's not a real expectation to even get close to it. but people believe they have to.

As to the comments here....

Eeeh, take em with a grain of salt considering the comments here...http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...s/168976-not-quite-4-000-a-2.html#post1634531

I'm well past 4k posts so I guess you can skip the salt with mine then ;)

I think skinny women are beautiful. I photograph them. If those images are offensive to your parenting sensibilites, then you should work to insulate your daughter from them. Beyond that, tough ****. I sleep just fine at night knowing I may in some way be contributing to social pressures regarding weight. So do the vast majority of other people on the planet. Grow up, dad.

Airing greivances are totally understandable. I have no issue with it. As in the original post. Not in this thread.

If a fashion photog, editor or anyone else marks an imagine that it has been edited, I have no issues. But to just publish something and have others believe it's true, it's misrepresentation. I see this with my own daughter, my co-workers and people in general.

Most will look at a fashion magazine and look at the pictures and say, "WOW, I wish I could look like that." It's not a real expectation to even get close to it. but people believe they have to.

As to the comments here....

Eeeh, take em with a grain of salt considering the comments here...http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...s/168976-not-quite-4-000-a-2.html#post1634531

It's not the photographers fault if the viewer lacks the ability to distinguish between what is realistic and what is not. They should not have to censor their work to "protect" others. That responsibility is solely on the viewer.

hey thanks for posting this, there's always value in posting tips, techniques which will always help someone out there. Don't pay
attention to the one's the bring you down-keep trudging dude! =)

camz
Simply Dashy Photography

Some of you may wish to give a greater sense of dimension to your images to give it a more 3D or "Pop" effect.
Thanks for the tip Ben.

Your work is amazing. Please don't be dissuaded from posting by a few rude people in the peanut gallery. I enjoy seeing posts from the few true artists we have here.

Most reactions

Back