Post Production technique Amended

My intention was not to offend anyone. In fact the reason I started my blog (better late than never) is that I was literally asked by scores of photographers to start one, which I finally did about 5-6 days ago. I will attempt to put together different subjects related to photography technique in general, the "Biz" and different ways one might generate an income in Photography and related fields like Art Direction, Retouching, etc.

None the less, thanks for the feedback.

Best Wishes
Ben :)

I'm well past 4k posts so I guess you can skip the salt with mine then ;)

I think skinny women are beautiful. I photograph them. If those images are offensive to your parenting sensibilites, then you should work to insulate your daughter from them. Beyond that, tough ****. I sleep just fine at night knowing I may in some way be contributing to social pressures regarding weight. So do the vast majority of other people on the planet. Grow up, dad.

LOL this really made my night. Thank you! :thumbup:

Thank you for posting this thread. I learned a few nice things from this particular technique. I usually never flatten my layers in case I want to 'change' something major. But it makes sense for further manipulations.

I was so involved in an entirely different subject that I really did overlook the fact that I posted twice. That is strange...ooopppsss, better see my doctor.

Consider it a challenge to now go find another PPing technique and modify your original post... lol

I was so involved in an entirely different subject that I really did overlook the fact that I posted twice. That is strange...ooopppsss, better see my doctor.

Consider it a challenge to now go find another PPing technique and modify your original post... lol

Thanks for the advice. I just moved the slider to 60 instead of 80 percent...:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back