Post where you work and what do you do.

jon_k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
North Richland Hills (Ft. Worth suburb) TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to start a chain thread where everyone posts where they work or what they do.

I'll start off.

I work for a medium sized web hosting company as a system administrator, network engineer, and I also cover general technical support.

I work at a restaurant where I do a few things. At night I host, but in the mornings I am a waiter. I'm also the assistant breakfast manager, wohoah. :p

I work in a Camera shop, need I say more :lol:

I'm a small child wrangler currently responsible for my niece.

Ph.D. Student/Scientist/MD - Cancer research institute.

So I guess I'm working 3 jobs too, also slowly going insane :greenpbl: plus the pay sucks.

I don't have a job perse...but I do a lot of minor money-making activities... like petsitting, babysitting, dog training and house painting. I make some money on the side making jewelry and (recently) photos. I don't have any bills right now, so all of my money is being saved for travel :D

The plan is to *hopefully* be a Phd student of English Lit a year from now and be working towards becoming a professor...unless I become a famous artist before then ;)

I am an attorney in a law firm, and I went insane quickly along time ago.:)

money-making activities...

wow, is that a definition of "jobs" ? ;)

most of my activities are money-drains though... something wrong in my world ;)

Ok, my real answers:

Full time job: Book keeper for a general contracting company

Part time job #1: Children's advocate and group facilitator at a domestic violence shelter

Part time job #2: Team member for the Target Corp.

In August I will be replacing the full time job with full time school.

6 years from now career goal: Psychologist specializing either with kids in abusive situations, or autism. I've got time to figure it out.

I am playing violin (3rd chair, second violins) for the Phoenix Symphony. Outside of that I am a contractor for string quartet jobs (weddings and such) and I also teach privately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back