Post yer Punkin'

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's my first pumpkin design for this year. My Basset hound Otis. I sketched up the picture from a photo I took of him a couple weeks ago.

OtisPumpkin.jpg

DSC_1538.jpg

Is that really cut in pumpkin? Then it is great.

Cannot post anything, we don't do the pumpkin stuff over here.

they sell laser knifes at Wal-mart?

don't carve pumpkins for another little while around here, they'll rot before halloween night!

But that is the cool part. Carve a few now, so they rot, and smell like death. Put them out on the ol stoop, and it adds to the atmosphere. :mrgreen:

don't carve pumpkins for another little while around here, they'll rot before halloween night!

The chances of it making it to the end of the month arent good. But thats Okay, it will give me a chance to carve another one. And I love eating the seeds!

If you coat the inside with Vaseline (or similar) and also keep the pumpkin in a cool (fridge) place during the day away from light, it will help prolong its life. You can also dunk the pumpkin in water from time to time.

I'll start my carvings the weekend before Halloween.

But that is the cool part. Carve a few now, so they rot, and smell like death. Put them out on the ol stoop, and it adds to the atmosphere. :mrgreen:

eww...also, wheres your gory pumpkins? we all want shots of your house during halloween...it's a must!!!

eww...also, wheres your gory pumpkins? we all want shots of your house during halloween...it's a must!!!

This year, we are not doing our haunt, but all of us are doing solo projects elsewhere. (long story)

I will try to dig up some shots of my past pumpkins tho.
Here is a link to some of last years haunt.
Scarefest

sorry....we dont do pumpkins at this one :er:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back