Post your BEST landscapes

Type1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think every forum needs a 'best photos' thread.

I'll kick things off. Please keep in mind none of my photos have been edited or manipulated.

The Journey
$TJ.jpg
Naturality
$N.jpg
Eternal Flame
$EF.jpg

My 'best' photos are always changing as I photograph new things but please feel free to see my other landscape photography

Kind Regards,
Destin Sparks

Last edited:
No cropping? No resizing? No RAW-JPG conversion ? No Filters used?

They are all very nice shots. good job.
welcome to the forum.

Smells like SPAM to me!

Mr Sparks has been in touch with me, and it appears that he is indeed responsible for the images posted! I've asked him to post a confirmation of his identity upon its' restoration.

Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I have indeed joined the forum. I've edited my original post to include my name, rather than just an alias. I look forward to engaging in some good topics and sharing. Wishing everyone a happy holidays.

Destin

Destin.. glad to have you on board! Sorry for the rude welcome, we get a lot of spammers!

No worries Charlie, I understand.

Thanks Sue.

I must say, your ability to capture images like these HAS to be purely dependent on insanely perfect timing. You don't manipulate them in post at all? That's phenomenal!

Wow. I am truly impressed. If none of those are edited you have awesome talent.

First off, AWESOME images. wow.. However...I'll go ahead and not bite on the no post processing claim, but I'm not buying there is no pre-processing going on. ;)

Hm, nobody has "best landscapes" to add? Is Destin scary or something?

I just can't get to mine, stupid laptop monitor failed so I'm getting everything on to my server and I'll be back in business.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back