Post your best shot !

My preferred method of creating this effect (there may be others) in CS4 is to add a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer. Once you have created the new layer, adjust the saturation to 0, then use the brush tool with auto-masking to paint in the areas you want to show color in. Just be sure to have white set as your foreground brush color. Sometimes it's also helpful to use the magnetic lasso to mask off the area before painting. :D

Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Scout - HUSKY! Love that shot and one of the fewer uses of selective colouring that I do like :)

As for me whilst I have favourits that change quite often this is one shot that keeps staying near the top of the list:

3229185223_569f8d29cc_o.jpg

some prefer the other version I have with the ears in the shot, but its in this shot that his eye is turned that fraction of a degree to face the viewer :)

WOW

I cant decide. These are MY favorite photos. And that was the question posed. Not what was my favorite in focus photo:sexywink:
4024654270_963252ac05.jpg

4024657988_7de358d6dc.jpg

Hey there, took this today, and it is my favorite (Who knows if it's my best) I'm new so it might not be spectac but I wanna participate! :)

Navigation__lul__by_Squidpaints.jpg

Oops. I posted I like this one best but didn't post a photo, so I'll post it here. These are a few that I like best:

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0119Edit.jpg

Insect.jpg

****Now the photo showed up. Go figure

" It was going so well until someone tried to draw traffic to their site! "

For your information I didn't place the link simply to draw traffic to my site. I used that method simply because it allows people from this forum to see a selection of my best photos without me having to upload say 5 or 6 photos.

Most reactions

Back