Post your best shot !

I like this thread :) I'll post mine, but this was taken with my P&S, has no PP, and is nowhere up to par compared to the others posted. That said, something about the photo I really like!
DSCN3981.jpg

Dumb question...why do my attached photos always show up as thumbnails that have to be clicked on to enlarge and other members' attachments show up in the larger format by default?
Use the insert image icon in the response window and have your image url to be
I]

BTW, I can't decide. I have a short list, but.....

Dumb question...why do my attached photos always show up as thumbnails that have to be clicked on to enlarge and other members' attachments show up in the larger format by default?
Use the insert image icon in the response window and have your image url to be
I]

BTW, I can't decide. I have a short list, but.....

Thanks for the response. I was trying to upload the photos directly from my computer, but I will try to link from Picasa and use your method so they will show up full size. :D

This is my best shot of the day.... Taken a few hours ago.

4108159904_7675a11bd8_o.jpg

Scout - HUSKY! Love that shot and one of the fewer uses of selective colouring that I do like :)

As for me whilst I have favourits that change quite often this is one shot that keeps staying near the top of the list:

3229185223_569f8d29cc_o.jpg

some prefer the other version I have with the ears in the shot, but its in this shot that his eye is turned that fraction of a degree to face the viewer :)

Well...... since joemc is showing off his 300mm f/4, I guess so will I.... :lol:

613606728_i6F9Y-XL.jpg

I also like this one...
20090914-DSC00358.jpg

Thanks to Overread and kundalini for the help on linking my photos!

That lion shot is awesome.........

Some of my best are in my smug mug (linked below)... I just cant decide, and no one votes on there so that hasn't helped :lol:

I guess we have an animal theme going on so I'll put this one up.
I was trying to capture some sass/attitude (that's what he had) and make the llama fun to look at.
710423986_SNjRi-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back