Post your D90 Pictures!

My recent D300s shots really put my D90 shots to shame... it's hard for me to go back through my D90 shots and pick one I really like.

I really liked these flower shots though... all taken with 60mm f/2.8 micro
DSC_7693.jpg

DSC_7793.jpg

DSC_7944.jpg

DSC_7948.jpg

Buyer just sent the 850 ehh how do i get rid of this paypal hold/??

You tell me, I have 167$ pending in paypal from ebay and Ive emailed paypal twice! I need that cash, I could buy a Nikon 50mm 1.8 with that!

My recent D300s shots really put my D90 shots to shame... it's hard for me to go back through my D90 shots and pick one I really like.

I really liked these flower shots though... all taken with 60mm f/2.8 micro

Those are great shots! I really want a marco lens from nikon.

Think this person is a scammer again :( let me know:
Here is what they emailed me.

Here is full shipping address:
Name:Marco Ferrini
Adrress: RR4 Box 373D
City:Dallas
State:pA
Zip code:18612
Please ship the package today and provide the tracking number and
leave me a feedback please.
Thanks.

Think this person is a scammer again :( let me know:
Here is what they emailed me.

Here is full shipping address:
Name:Marco Ferrini
Adrress: RR4 Box 373D
City:Dallas
State:pA
Zip code:18612
Please ship the package today and provide the tracking number and
leave me a feedback please.
Thanks.

If the payment goes through your good, is the adress confirmed?

Ive seen many auctions get relisted for cameras and camera items because of scammers. If you get suspicious just relist and refund the money. Im sure you had many people watching that item. Id rather relist it and avoid the scam rather than getting scammed.

The weird thing is there is no addy in paypal. They emailed me that address. Here is the email from paypal
[email protected]

^^ Did you have one inside the booth? It's so lit up.
TJ
If you look close at the bottom right corner of the booth you can just see the SB-600 speedlight. Since I was using CLS I had to leave it out far enough so the IR sensor window could see the signal from the camera.

I'm calling paypal now to see.
TJ

I really hope this isn't a scammer ehhhh :/

Wow! I feel dumb asking this but how do you get the rotating line effect? Ive seen it in picutres and I want to give it a shot.

Sick shot. :thumbup:
The Earth rotates once on it's axis every 24 hours. The streaks (star trails) are caused by the Earth's rotation during the exposure.

At the equator everything is zipping along at just over 1000 mph.As you get closer to the north and south poles the speed gets slower.

If you stand 2 feet away from one of the poles, it takes 24 hours to rotate just a few feet.

As to your other question. For daily carry I haul the smaller SB-600 in it's soft carry case which also has space for it's stand and some gels. I keep a radio trigger mounted on my hot shoe and carry a receiver in the pouch of my RS-2 camera strap so I can do OCF, or use it off the camera (OCF= off-camera-flash).

Wow! I feel dumb asking this but how do you get the rotating line effect? Ive seen it in picutres and I want to give it a shot.

Sick shot. :thumbup:
The Earth rotates once on it's axis every 24 hours. The streaks (star trails) are caused by the Earth's rotation during the exposure.

At the equator everything is zipping along at just over 1000 mph.As you get closer to the north and south poles the speed gets slower.

If you stand 2 feet away from one of the poles, it takes 24 hours to rotate just a few feet.

As to your other question. For daily carry I haul the smaller SB-600 in it's soft carry case which also has space for it's stand and some gels. I keep a radio trigger mounted on my hot shoe and carry a receiver in the pouch of my RS-2 camera strap so I can do OCF, or use it off the camera (OCF= off-camera-flash).

Alright I gotta give those shots a try, as for "hauling" I like to try my best to keep my kit light and easy. So I dont think I would get to use a flash outside a lot. :(

Refunded the money and told the person to choose a verified address when they send me the money again. No response so far. Eh I might have to second chance offer the other guy that is hella lot more legit for 750.
TJ

Refunded the money and told the person to choose a verified address when they send me the money again. No response so far. Eh I might have to second chance offer the other guy that is hella lot more legit for 750.
TJ

Good for you, relist it! all the other people will fight for it. :lol:

Still dont know how to "un-pend" payments. Might give paypal a call. The stink at emailing.

Anyways, people should post their pictures.

Ya man I called and had a really helpful person. The money is usually held when you don't have a lot of activity on paypal. If you don't have seller protection via paypal i wouldn't ship it because the people can say the item was wrong and scam you i think.

Most reactions

Back