Post your D90 Pictures!

DSC_0480.jpg

Last one...Sorry if I`m over doing it!

Well for portraits the 50mm is best and general walk around the 35mm.

50mm would probably be better because it is close to telephoto on DX body so you would have better bokeh getting closer to subject.

50mm would probably be better because it is close to telephoto on DX body so you would have better bokeh getting closer to subject.

Alright, Im gonna go for that sooner or later.

Need money!

Ya me too now. Dude was a scammer i'm guessing since he stopped replying to me. Well I guess i need to relist ugh darn scam artists just cost me money.
TJ

I think it depends on your style of shooting.
I have the 35, 50 and 85mm 1.8`s. All are great lenses and very sharp, but I prefer the 35 and 85 over the 50.
Not to say there`s anything wrong with the 50.

Ya me too now. Dude was a scammer i'm guessing since he stopped replying to me. Well I guess i need to relist ugh darn scam artists just cost me money.
TJ

Dont worry, D90 bodies always get sold on ebay. Trust me I spend weeks watching bodies.

I think it depends on your style of shooting.
I have the 35, 50 and 85mm 1.8`s. All are great lenses and very sharp, but I prefer the 35 and 85 over the 50.
Not to say there`s anything wrong with the 50.

I think I'll just get the 50 cause its cheap, then move on from there. :D

edit: 10 more posts and your a junkie TJ ;)

Really? Sweet! lol
Man ebay sucks for me. Scammer galore
TJ

It's so weird i don't know why but i like attract them lmao. Relisted it Here in case you want another :D Hopefully it will work out this time lowered the reserve and Buy it now price.
TJ

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It's so weird i don't know why but i like attract them lmao. Relisted it Here in case you want another :D Hopefully it will work out this time lowered the reserve and Buy it now price.
TJ

Maybe because you have 5 feedback they think you are new to it, thus thinking they can successfully scam you. How many watchers do you have?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back