Post Your Desktop

There's a problem with your desktop shot there. It states "the real driving simulator" of which Gran Turismo is nothing of the sort! :D

Just had to say this, since I am a heavily addicted sim racing enthusiast :D

www.liveforspeed.net, my real hobby :D

I didn't give the game it's title, I only did the race, took the shot and made the wallpaper.

Yeah Gran Turismo is way too easy to truly call it self a real simulater.....I had to max out the weight and drive with a dualshock controller so that pagani could keep up and actually make it almost interesting.

but I love the game anyways

I didn't give the game it's title, I only did the race, took the shot and made the wallpaper.

Yeah Gran Turismo is way too easy to truly call it self a real simulater.....I had to max out the weight and drive with a dualshock controller so that pagani could keep up and actually make it almost interesting.

but I love the game anyways

I have a complex now... I always sucked at that game. But I never played it on anything but a regular playstation controller, I bet that makes it harder to control (I'll keep telling myself that).

I haven't played one since the first two, but my favorite thing to do was get these really weak cars (like the minis), and race my friend. We'd be driving at breakneck speeds of up to 80 miles an hour... it was good stuff...

I have a complex now... I always sucked at that game. But I never played it on anything but a regular playstation controller, I bet that makes it harder to control (I'll keep telling myself that).

I haven't played one since the first two, but my favorite thing to do was get these really weak cars (like the minis), and race my friend. We'd be driving at breakneck speeds of up to 80 miles an hour... it was good stuff...

It's less of a sim and more of a game with the controller feel wise.

I could make that complx even worse......

Click here

It's less of a sim and more of a game with the controller feel wise.

I could make that complx even worse......

Click here

Yep.. :)

I don't understand all you people who are good at video games. I don't have the attention span to play anything more than a few minutes at a time. But for the record, I can rock out on the old-school Mario... :)

Well, here is my desktop...

desktop2br6.jpg

Running Windows Vista SP1, Samurize and Objectdock.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back