Post your favorite face. (That you photographed)

IMG_9963A-XL.jpg

Same girl, through various shoot and mediums throughout the years. She has an awesome personality to work with and would pretty much go with whatever I ask her to do. I can be as free and as creative as I need to be when I shoot with her.

_D6C2171.jpg

43638MTtan808007-R1-033.jpg

D8C_1855.jpg

D8C_1881.jpg

D8C_6523.jpg

D8C_6597.jpg

@garry A.
With that face you can be forgiven for posting a dog on the people forum. ;)

Same girl, through various shoot and mediums throughout the years. She has an awesome personality to work with and would pretty much go with whatever I ask her to do. I can be as free and as creative as I need to be when I shoot with her.
WOW! Six shots, six personalities! :)

Is this better ...

Umm... no. Face 1 was obviously your best. Don't let species bias stand in the way of your art my friend!
I'm just trying to expand the box, my initial thoughts was posed images ... but then I thought environmental portraits should also be included.

I see he's tagged and incarcerated, what did he get convicted for, driving without lights?
Haha. My guess is fishing without a proper license.

I have two kids. I think this is a trap.

It's not very good, and i took this a long time ago, I have learned a ton since then.
I always loved the expression on her face. I also have literally no people photos, I don't have anyone around to model.

7-4-14 050.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back