Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

NiKen FM, 50mm 1.8 AIS, Tmax 100

Nails
32000034-01.jpeg

Nixon FM, 50mm AIS, Tmax 100, f1.8 @ 30s handheld.

Shot in a flower store, while street shooting. Bought an arrangement for the wife for Mother's day. The owner shined a LED light on it for me. Not bad for a nifty 50. I may have got just smidgen to close but I like it. It looks nice printed. I Remember panicking as I advanced the film, it was tight. Grabbed a short roll that I misslabeled. It was a ten shot roll and this was 10. Good thing I grabbed two rolls that day. I didn't think this one would be there.

32000035-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, I appreciate you :)

You have a different style than what we normally see around here, and I really like it!
Make sure you stick around, and keep posting. You may get more responses to your photos in the "Photo Gallery" section. I am sure more than a few don't look in the film area as much. :)

Thanks so much, I appreciate you :)

You have a different style than what we normally see around here, and I really like it!
Make sure you stick around, and keep posting. You may get more responses to your photos in the "Photo Gallery" section. I am sure more than a few don't look in the film area as much. :)
I hope he keeps it in here.

Most reactions

Back