Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

You have a different style than what we normally see around here, and I really like it!
Make sure you stick around, and keep posting. You may get more responses to your photos in the "Photo Gallery" section. I am sure more than a few don't look in the film area as much. :)
Aw thank you, I really appreciate your support! Didn't expect people to be so kind around here, I'll do my best to keep sharing if you promise to do the same :)

I hope he keeps it in here.
For you guys I will!

I'll nominate "Queen" if you post it..............lol
Haha sure thing:

My friend Miranda is very passionate about the planet, nature, and animal life (specifically bees for this concept). She designed this headpiece and a whole bodysuit not pictured here by hand over the course of a few weeks, and even outsourced the bees from a beekeeper in Killington, VT.

34956273862_ec735a21c7_b.jpg
Queen by Stark Karim, on Flickr

Didn't expect people to be so kind around here........
You have some extremely gifted and informative photographers here ( self excluded ) that recognize extremely talented photographers.

Hairstyle by my wife, on our friend Megan. The photo was taken for a big hairstyling competition and since she was going with a vintage look I wanted to shoot it on film. We got some digital shots for insurance, in case I botched these shots or opened my camera with the roll still in it (again). But then I forgot I had these and she entered with the DSLR photos anyways. Whatever. Still a very fun day.
49380010.jpg

Pentax ME, Kiron 80-200, Fuji Velvia 100 crossed in C-41, Noritsu 1800 scanner, slight post w/PS.

Wow, love that juicy color. That tree shot is dreamy. Love them all. That bridge is handsome.

They're all great but this one is just stunningly beautiful.

And so "filmy" too! OMG-that fade to polar blue!

I also dig the first shot...lovin' that Ry. abbreviation for Railway!

Wow, love that juicy color. That tree shot is dreamy. Love them all. That bridge is handsome.

Thanks ever so much for the comments! I had only crossed this film once before as a test so I kinda knew what these would look like when I shot them but the "Tree" shot was a welcome surprise. I did not expect the sky to have that sweet dark blue color. I'm thinking of making a 16x24 metal print of the "Tree" shot.

Most reactions

Back